Friday, January 22, 2016

Travel.

Stress. Stress stress stress stress....

:P

I'm trying to be calm, I'm praying for peace. My head knows everything will be fine, we are old hands at this travel thing...but my body just doesn't seem to believe it. Ugh. It's like everyday I had to go to school. My stomach in knots and the anxiety.

With 4+ lists made so that I don't forget to do everything (which only works when you remember to write down what needs to be done :P) I know in my head I am quite prepared. Our one check bag is under weight which is fabulous. Our backpack carry on's are just around the right weight, and soft shell so we should be fine there are well. My purse has EVERYTHING we could possibly need on an airplane (minus leg space T.T). We are set. I know we are set. I know everything will be fine, and even if it's not I know that Kitsune and I can figure out whatever needs to be figured out.

My stomach still says it hates me.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment