Friday, January 1, 2016

365 Pictures for 2016

Over the years, I have seen many projects that people have attempted to do for the new year. One that I have always enjoyed seeing, was the 'one picture a day'. I am going to take one picture a day and post it here with a simple caption. Nothing super fancy, just random images that catch my eye, and I hope will help me expand how I take photographs.

Not sure if my snowman is summoning the ghosts of Christmas Past? 
One reason I chose this photo, other than how it looks like I have a crazy snowman, is that the candle was a gift from a good friend, and the snowman is something my mother handed down to me, The rosemary behind him is also from a good friend :D

Here is Day 1, January 1, 2016. Lets have a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Love this....looking forward to your other pictures my sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete