Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Little Bear, Little Fish

Those fishies definitely know when someone is there! 
Little Bear playing with the fishes
The basement level of Hotel Double One is lovely. The pond is so peaceful, and the small Koi are awesome. They are used to people feeding them I suppose because they instantly swarm towards you, and follow your movements.

Pretty plants on the other side of the pond
If we decide to stay at this hotel at some point once again, I think we may try for a basement level room. Although, I'm not sure what the view (if any, are there even windows?) those rooms have. That was a nice thing about our room.

View from the balcony sitting area.
I'm rather sad that the weather was just becoming nice when we were leaving Beitou. I really wanted to enjoy sitting on our balcony area, but the weather just didn't permit it. Right before we checked out, Kitsune and I relaxed a bit out there in the sunshine.



Now off we go to our next adventure. Sun Moon Lake, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment