Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2 Car Garage!!!

It has finally happened! Both of our cars in the garage. Amazing.


Not sure if it will be an all the time thing, Kitsune my have a hard time getting into his car while I am in the garage. We haven't tried it yet. I have just enough room to squeeze in on my side. Possibly more than enough, we will have to experiment how close I need to be to the shelf so that I can still get out without climbing over to the passenger side, and Kitsune can still fit in his car.


It's a close call (and the fridge is out of commission while I am in there) but it fits! I can probably spare a little more room up front, but not enough to actually make a difference.

Either way, I'm thrilled. What a pain cleaning everything up and finding room on the shelves. Christmas stuff is all sorted and put in it's place (minus the tree...no clue where that sucker is going to go now...) so that is a good feeling. One less thing to worry about before our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment