Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Loom Knitting like a fiend

I've been trying to crank out a multitude of different hats to take to Asia with us. I love being able to give the family over there gifts, but I'm sure they are tired of all the scarves. When I was crocheting hats, they always seemed to be too tight for Asian heads, so I felt kinda bad that what I made didn't fit.



In comes Loom Knitting! I am able to keep a loose tension, and loose cast on so that the hat has a good amount of stretch to it. That way it should be able to stretch out enough to be comfortable on different size heads. Hopefully at least. Some of them are still turning out a bit tight, but I think with a bit of wear and stretching it will keep the larger shape and still be a good hat.

super soft super fuzzy bear hat!
I am so excited to make really cute hats for Tong Tong (Tung Tung?) Cat and Hay's precious little girl. This is the latest that I have finished and it is so precious. I will probably make one for myself as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment