Monday, February 29, 2016

Still Under the Weather :P

Finished my 5 days of anti-biotics yesterday, and was feeling better. Woke up today worse again. Wheezing, and hacking, and thick yucky mucus.

This yuck from hell has a will of it's own. I think it might be sentient.

Anyways, other than coughing up things unmentionable and sleeping, I have been overdosing on Overwatch. Like...hardcore.

I'm lvl 60 already :P

I'm shocked, honestly, that I enjoy a first person shooter so much. I suppose since it is on the computer it makes a huge difference to me (I hate control pads soooooo much). Not to mention, it is Blizzard. They make pretty things.

I'm a sucker for pretty.

I still need to figure out how to get my plethora of pictures from our trip off of Kitsune's laptop so that I have access to them again. My 365 challenge is suffering! I have the pictures, just need to post them.

Things are still quite busy with catch up mode, trying to get all the maintenance things done. Kitsune's brother will be bringing his lady down soon and staying with us as well. (Lyla puppy is not going to be happy :/) Looks like things will continue to be crazy for awhile.

I just wish I would finally feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment