Saturday, February 6, 2016

Feb 2 - Feb 6 365 Challenge (I totally didn't have time to post them, and don't want to spam them separately)

I did take photo's everyday! Honest! :D
Moose came out to play on the bus to the airport
Feb 2, Moose wanted in on the photo taking action. He's too old and tired to ride around everywhere, but still likes to pose for the camera!

Hong Kong pollution and all the cigarette smoke has done me in :P
 Feb 3, I didn't wear my mask the first day in Hong Kong, and we walked around quite a bit. Woke up the next morning with a super sore throat and sinus issues. Masks whenever outside from now on!! (I'm super allergic to cigarette smoke and I'm sure the air quality doesn't help)

Little bear enjoys riding around in my different bags
 Feb 4, Little Bear just chilling in my new bag from Taiwan. He is a pretty cool little bear!

Little Bear wishes you a Happy New Year! It's the year of the monkey, so he wanted to 'monkey around' hehe
 Feb 5, Little Bear wanted a photo op in one of the Lunar New Year installations in Hong Kong

Little Bear likes double Macchiatos :3
 Feb 6, After lunch we stopped by a caffe with Kelvin and Noel. The little Macchiato cup was cute, and so was the foam drawing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment