Thursday, April 28, 2016

March 7-12 365 Challenge


March 7 - Lyla puppy in her favorite place. Between her White Bear and her Pig. <3


March 8 - Lyla pups hanging out with Light Bear in the hallway.


March 9 - The new Nomiku. I like how quiet this one is.


March 10 - Our gorgeous new fridge, well new from November of last year. Still completely infatuated with it. I hug it each morning. If you look closely, you can still see my kiss mark from the first day we got it. *starry eyes*


March 11 - As much as I try to like Sweet Hut...I always find myself quite disappointed. It never tastes good to me. Guess I will have to stick with Snow Mountain or Kung Fu Tea for my Taiwan tea fixes.

March 12 - Soon Du Bu (soon do bu? so many different spellings...) We went to So Gong Dong off Pleasant Hill for dinner. I adore their soft tofu soup, and always add ramen noodles. Nom! If I'm not feeling well...this is like chicken soup to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment