Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Once Again

Happy 2017 peoples!

Yup, I lasted all of 4 months last year with this blog. T.T #failfish

Well, 2017 is a new  year and I am trying once again. Our annual trip is fast approaching, and I can't wait to share our adventures on here. I also hope to Live Stream on facebook, or upload a bunch of videos to Youtube (even though I can't do post production on them).

I'm not making any plans this year. No photo challenges, no posts everyday. I need to take the expectations away and just let whatever happen. I like randomly spouting nonsense or posting silly pictures for no other reason than it made me smile. So, no pigeonholing this year.

I felt like I failure last year which caused me to be embarrassed to continue to post things. Totally silly, and completely in my mind (no one cares, it's my friggin blog geez) but that was where my mindset was.

2017 will be different. I will be different. I am still on my weightloss journey, my selflove discoveries, and this will be an extension of my weightloss diary that I am keeping on Instagram.

Stay tuned for some super awesome Asia posts in the coming weeks!

Christmas Masquerade Ball 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment