Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Clothes Shopping is Balls, Just Sayin.

I'm "in-between" sizes at the moment. I've lost weight, which is great, and I am continuing to lose weight (hopefully). So I know eventually I will be able to fit into the closet full of clothes I have not been able to wear for a number of years now.

Only problem is, the newer clothes I bought for my larger figure don't fit. Sigh.


So here is my dilemma. I need clothes that fit for our trip to Asia. I don't want to buy new clothes when I have a closet full of ones I really want to wear. So, I've compromised and got a few new black yoga pants to go with the worn out grey ones I have been wearing. Now, if I find a new bra that will fit (TMI but :P) hopefully I can scavenge enough shirts/long sleeves in my closet for our trip.

I had hoped to lose enough weight to fit into my old clothes for our trip. Then the Holidays happened and I completely derailed. Well, that's not true. I mostly maintained; problem was I stopped losing. Even if I was super strong willed and stuck to my macro's etc during the last 2 months, I still am not completely sure I could have worn my old clothes.


Anyways, we are not checking any luggage so everything needs to fit into our carry-on backpacks. So not like I will be bringing lots of clothes etc. I may look like a stuffed sausage, or a shapeless sack, but we will make it work!

2 comments:

  1. Dude I do the same thing. I'm like, "I'm going to lose weight so no reason to buy clothes that I'll hopefully not fit into anymore"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Seriously! Your screen name is hilarious

      Delete