Sunday, January 28, 2018

Go Time Is Drawing Near, and Daily Pics

"Bring me the Wookie..." King Kozmo Jan 21 (Taken Jan 27 2018)
I'm so glad to have been able to spend most of our Saturdays this month with wonderful friends. The company and games have been stellar :3 Really enjoyed getting to know Leanne and Dio more.

Littlebear hanging out before our haircut Jan 22 (Taken Jan 27 2018)
Relieved to have gotten a haircut yesterday. Been feeling super poofy lately and just generally annoyed with the length. Jill did an awesome job as usual, and Kitsune and I always enjoy getting to chat with her.

Out for some wandering with Littlebear Jan 23 (Taken Jan 26 2018)
Went out to pick up a few things for our trip. Mostly just wanted to go wander about while Kitsune was working. The sun was out and a decent temperature. Littlebear of course came along to keep me company.

Cute Little Cottage on Leanne's countertop Jan 24 (Taken Jan 27 2018)
Still practicing with my camera and the longer lens. I love taking it to our friends home since they have some many lovely things to photograph :D

Littlebear chilling in Kozmo's spot Jan 25 (Taken Jan 27 2018)
Littlebear of course came out to join the party. He hung out on my shoulder for the majority of the evening :3 Littlebear just makes everything better <3

Adorable little reading nook Jan 26 (Taken Jan 27 2018)
Littlebear helped me out while playing Dixit :3 Jan 27 (Taken Jan 27 2018)

Definitely looking forward to our fast approaching trip :3 Super SUPER stoked to be flying Business again! (All on points! Woot!) We have a day lay-over in Seoul which will be a new adventure for Kitsune and I. Looking forward to all the experiences and memories we are going to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment