Sunday, January 21, 2018

Daily pics, and tasty foods

Little Bear loves to ride shotgun :D Jan 17 (taken Jan 19 2018)
Spent the majority of my day Friday running errands. Little Bear came along to keep me company while Kitsune worked.

Little Bear approved gas station Jan 18 (Taken Jan 19 2018)
I never realized how hard it would be to find a silly Beauty Blender. Found plenty of knock-offs, but none of the original. Also went on a fruitless search for another skein of a specific grey yarn to continue with my current knitting project. So that was frustrating.
Hot and Numbing Xi'an-Style Oven-Fried Chicken Wings Jan 19 (Taken Jan 20 2018)
Today was lovely, invited our friends over for munchies and to watch our favorite movie 3 Idiots . We chatted and drank, and I tried out this new wings recipe. Turned out very well, which made me happy. Also tried out Brave Tarts Peanut Butter Cookies from her new dessert book.

Brave Tart Peanut Butter Cookies Jan 20 (Taken Jan 20 2018)
Needless to say, they were AMAZING. Definitely one of my favorite cookie recipes by far.

Gearing up for our impending travel, trying to get all the bits and pieces sorted so that packing and leaving will be easy and non-stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment