Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Daily pics and random thoughts.

Singapore Bears gifted to us from flight attendants to say thank you for the chocolates we gave them :3 Jan 6
(Taken Jan 10 2018)
I went to run errands on Monday morning, only to walk out into the garage and find flat tires. Well, one really flat and 2 semi-flat tires. *sigh* We ordered a compressor so we can fill them at home as needed, and it came today! *Rejoice* My car is now mobile, if feeling a little strange (I may have slightly overfilled one) but I'm leery about driving around. Going to try and have Kitsune move my car slowly while I look for a nail or something. Being able to move my car allowed me to pull out the Christmas decoration boxes, so I took advantage of the mild weather and took the outside decorations down. I know! Shock! Awe! I'm also NOT the last house to do so! Ha ha!
Adulting.

Happy Shark just chillin on his Turtler friend Jan 7 (Taken Jan 10 2018)
I've been good so far this year about working out in our home boxing gym. Slowly trying to build muscle and core strength (I am severely lacking in both >.<) Not pushing myself super hard, trying to keep a steady schedule, and maintaining a steady soreness. Really don't want to burn myself out, or hurt myself, or push too hard and have to wait a week before I feel like I can move. 

Racoon Mug Jan 8 (Taken Dec 25 2017)
I'm still knitting like a fiend. Not actually completing much, but at least I think I am learning? Having to restart as often as I do is a bit of a downer, but I'm not following patterns as much. That's the trade off I suppose, since I still don't really know what I am doing. Learned to cable knit a hat the other day, and it looks great, but I the needles I used weren't the size I thought they were and the hat is too tight. *sigh* 

Handmade Christmas gift for family Jan 9 (Taken Dec 19 2017)
Started to make up a list of things to pack for our Asia trip, also things to remember to do before we go. Trying to learn as much about my new camera and my new lenses before we leave. There is such a learning curve, but I am really enjoying trying things out and seeing what I can create. 

Ruby Falls Cavern Jan 10 (Taken Dec 22 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment