Thursday, February 8, 2018

Traveling to Sun Moon Lake, Daily Pic.

Panorama right side view from hotel balcony Feb 8 (Taken Feb 8 2018)
Panorama center left view from hotel balcony 
We checked out of our hotel in Beitou around 11am, and took the red line to Taipei Main Station. From there we purchased business class tickets on the High Speed Rail (HSR) to Taichung.

Littlebear checking out the view



Littlebear and Fae like to travel in their purse cave


We then take a bus to Sun Moon Lake.


When we checked into The Lalu, they sat us in their lobby area and brought hot towels, warm plum tea and salted almonds.


The Lalu is a beautiful hotel, I love the architecture and the ambiance, especially at night.






I've slowly been editing photos from our time here (I've taken sooooo many >.<) so I will try to post some of the ones I like the most as I we travel. Hopefully I won't fall to far behind as we progress through our destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment